Terms and Conditions
Welcome to iSanitize Case LLC’s website. These terms and conditions govern your use of our website and any services offered through our website. By using our website, you accept and agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use our website.
- Use of our Website You may use our website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these terms and conditions. You may not use our website in any way that could damage our reputation, interfere with the operation of our website, or infringe on the rights of others. You are responsible for ensuring that your use of our website complies with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Intellectual Property All content on our website, including text, graphics, images, and software, is owned by iSanitize Case LLC or its licensors and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. You may not use any content from our website without our express written permission.
- Email Collection and Use We collect email addresses from individuals who submit them to us, such as when signing up for our newsletter or creating an account on our website. We use these email addresses to communicate with you about our products and services, to provide you with marketing materials, and to send you important updates about our website. We may also use your email address to personalize our communications with you.
- Disclaimer of Warranties Our website and all services offered through our website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of our website or the information, content, materials, products, or services included on or otherwise made available to you through our website. You expressly agree that your use of our website is at your sole risk.
- Limitation of Liability In no event shall iSanitize Case LLC or its officers, directors, employees, or agents be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with your use of our website or the services offered through our website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability, or any other theory of liability.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold harmless iSanitize Case LLC and its officers, directors, employees, and agents from any claims, damages, losses, or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with your use of our website or the services offered through our website.
- Governing Law These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Changes to this Policy We may update these terms and conditions from time to time. If we make any material changes to these terms and conditions, we will notify you by email or by posting a notice on our website prior to the change becoming effective. Your continued use of our website after any changes to these terms and conditions will constitute your acceptance of the changes.
- Contact Us If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions or your use of our website, please contact us at email@example.com.